- 40 ml espresso (3tbsp of ground coffee, 100ml of water)
- 3 tbsp ground jaggery, sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 250 ml Goodmylk Cashew-Oat Mylk
For the espresso
- Put 3 tbsp of ground coffee in an Indian coffee-press and pour in 100 ml of boiling water.
- Let it rest for half an hour before usage to ensure a strong coffee flavour.
For the coffee
- Take 40 ml of espresso in a coffee mug and set it aside
- Add Goodmylk Cashew-Oat Mylk into the saucepan.
- Add jaggery or any sweetener of your choice to the mylk and bring to a boil.
- When the mylk starts to bubble, take it off the heat.
- Pour the mylk into the coffee mug and stir well.
- Serve hot.