Recipe by Sharmila Shanmugasundaram
Are you looking for some quick, yum, and healthy breakfast options? Here’s a sugarless green smoothie that you must try!
- Handful of greens (palak)
- 2 medium-size bananas
- 3 tender dates (or) 1 spoon date syrup
- 4 almonds
- 1/2 cup Goodmylk Cashew-Oat Mylk
- 1 tsp pomegranate
- 1 tsp walnuts
- 1 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Rinse the greens well and add it to the blender with the bananas, tender dates or just a spoon of date syrup, almonds (if you like crunchy surprises), and half a cup of Goodmylk (for smoothness; you can add more of less of the mylk depending on the desired consistency).
- Transfer the smoothie blend to a bowl and top it up with walnuts, pomegranate, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.