Hot Chocolate is truly one of the most decadent yet comforting things we can consume. A plant-based version of the drink (with some added mint leaves) can actually turn the experience into something unique. Try this recipe we use to create a mug of hot chocolate that is wholesome and sure to warm up any evening.
- 200 ml of Goodmylk’s Cashew-Oat Mylk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of dairy-free chocolate syrup or 2 tbsp of dairy-free chocolate, chopped into small pieces (use one of them, whichever is available)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Mint leaves, chopped (optional)
- Take 200 ml of Goodmylk’s Cashew-Oat Mylk in a small saucepan and mix in the cocoa powder.
- Set the saucepan over medium-high heat and add in the dairy-free chocolate syrup or dairy-free chocolate and the sugar; keep whisking the mixture to ensure that it is mixed together.
- Add chopped mint leaves into the mixture and let it simmer.
- Once everything has melted (should take 5 mins), strain the mylk and serve your hot chocolate in a mug.