Sustainability is important to us. Goodmylk. Plant-based eating can be part of the solution to make our food system more sustainable. Plant-based foods use less natural resources such as land, water and energy compared to animal-based products.
We believe in working to find ways to minimise the footprint we leave behind us and we’re always looking for ways to be more earth-friendly.
We work on optimising our product to be more sustainable in the following ways-
- Ensure our raw materials are produced locally
- Ensure they are processed locally
We work on optimising our packaging to be more sustainable in the following ways-
- Reducing total package material by converting to flexible packaging.
- Using recyclable containers that also guarantee food safety.
- Optimising for product-package ratio with less material per kilogram of product.
Have avenues for us to be more eco-friendly? Reach out to us here.